Windows 10 My Mouse Has Two Problems! When left clicking once, it double clicks & my scroll doesn't sound as noisy than originally.

• Thread starter Thread starter George Big Man
  • Start date Start date
G

George Big Man

Hello! I have two issues with my mouse. Sometimes, when I left click only once, it double clicks. For example, usually, when I double click on a folder, that's how it's supposed to open. But right now, sometimes when I left click once, the mouse accidentally double clicks and opens the "Folder" (even while doing other things, I'll accidentally click on something). I've tried a lot of things to fix the left click.

1. Shutting and turning back on my computer

2. Fixing the inside of the "Mouse."

So far, none of those options worked.

The second problem I have is my "Scroll" does not sound as noisy than what it was before. For example, my mouse scroll usually is suppose to sound a little "Noisier" than what I've did to it now. When I was trying to solve the issue for my left click, I took out the "Scroll," and there is this one piece that fell while removing the wheel. It's the one that wraps around the "Post" in the center of the wheel.

It took me a while to replace the piece correctly to the wheel. After I've finally put the mouse back together (correctly), I noticed while I was scrolling the "Wheel," it sounded a little quieter.

I'm kind of scared right now because I don't know what to do to solve these issues.

So here are two questions. Is there any way how I can solve these issues? Or do I have to get a new mouse?

The mouse I have is a: Dell 9rrc7 - black optical 3-button scroll wheel USB mouse (for Dell computers)

If this does not make sense or if you have any questions, please let me know. And I'll try my best to explain better.

Thank You!

~ George

Continue reading...

Back