Windows 10 My PC is acting weird.

• Thread starter Thread starter Brovibe
  • Start date Start date
B

Brovibe

So after installing the latest windows update, I couldn't log into steam but other apps seemed fine. After hours of research I couldn't find a solution (reinstall and -tcp didnt work). After that, I re-installed Sophos Home because my premium was over but that seemed to really mess with my pc. Cannot open the interface of Sophos. Most of the apps now show up at task manager but nowhere to be seen at desktop or just freeze for some reason. Then I figured I would do a reset my pc to factory settings(with Rufus). But to my surprise it was stuck at the beginning and when I looked up the problem it said it could be because of antivirus. So I tried to uninstall Sophos Home but it failed. So I did sfc /scannow a couple of times and it did fix some corrupt files. Then I did DISM twice and then did sfc /scannow again thinking it might solve some problems but it just seemed even worse. RAM and CPU not available at system info. Lots of weird stuff going on that I dont really know how to solve. I know this was kinda long but this is basically it. Help is greatly appreciated.

If it helps list of programs that I cant enter (except Spotify and Discord): HWinfo , CPU-Z , AMD Ryzen Master. I can open Zoom but when I press ''Join'' nothing appears. Steam , Origin , Battlenet.

Continue reading...