Windows 10 My PC restarts by itself, no warnings, it just restarts.

• Thread starter Thread starter Moath Alshaya
  • Start date Start date
M

Moath Alshaya

When I finished the build, I downloaded all drivers and I'm pretty sure everything is going well, I also benchmarked the system and all parts are working properly, Windows is up to date, Haven't downloaded any anti-virus software, and haven't changed anything in the BIOS except XMP/DOCP, and the BIOS is updated to 1202 version(latest non-beta version),
My parts: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/Dsp24dI haven't got a new GPU yet, so I used my older one.
Info you might need:
- All parts are at stock config except RAM(XMP/DOCP), I also tried disabling XMP/DOCP and the issue still remained.
- The "older GPU" which I'm using right now is working properly with my older PC and my new one
- CPU doesn't exceed 65 Co while gaming or benchmarking
- GPU doesn't exceed 82 Co while gaming or benchmarking
__________________________________________________________________________________
after some testing, I happen to encounter only these three Critical Events in Event Viewer every time it restarts:
Event No.1
Log Name: System
Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power
Date: 2/14/2021 8:53:53 PM
Event ID: 41
Task Category: (63)
Level: Critical
Keywords: (70368744177664),(2)
User: SYSTEM
Computer: DESKTOP-HFAQ1P4
Description:
The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.
Event No.2
Source: Microsoft-Windows-DriverFrameworks-UserMode
Date: 2/14/2021 8:54:59 PM
Event ID: 10110
Task Category: User-mode Driver problems.
Keywords:
Description:
A problem has occurred with one or more user-mode drivers and the hosting process has been terminated. This may temporarily interrupt your ability to access the devices.
Event No.3
Source: Microsoft-Windows-DriverFrameworks-UserMode
Date: 2/14/2021 8:54:59 PM
Event ID: 10111
Task Category: User-mode Driver problems.
Keywords:
Description:
The device HID-compliant headset (location (unknown)) is offline due to a user-mode driver crash. Windows will attempt to restart the device 5 more times. Please contact the device manufacturer for more information about this problem.

Continue reading...

Back