Windows 10 My reset was interrupted, PLEASE I NEED HELP!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter XavierVolkhardt
  • Start date Start date
X

XavierVolkhardt

Hello, i am asking this question about a windows 10 reset i started recently, basically, last night I reset my pc because the D drive wasn't showing up (already tried everything for that) when I reset it appears that my internet went out, so I had to select the local reinstall option, it took 3 hours and I couldn't see ANYTHING on screen and when I turned the screen on it was no signal, pretty sure that its normal, but I made a very dumb mistake and pressed Ctrl+Alt+Delete because I wanted to pull up the task manager, I realized a second late that that's not what it would do, but there wasn't anything i could do about it, it did a loud beep then stopped.

I left it overnight thinking it would be ok then woke up this morning and it still wasn't fixed, the pc was running, yet very quietly, yet the screen wouldn't turn on (Yes, connections are perfectly fine) I then pressed Ctrl+Alt+Delete again like a moron and it gave me the beep again, whenever i press Ctrl+Alt+Delete my pc starts to sound like its working again but it doesn't do anything and after a minute or two it quiets down again.

Please help? I need to get my pc working again, i don't know how though, because i cant see my screen at all, i cant wake it up, nothing like that, all i can do is shut it down and reboot it, but even then i cant see anything.

Have an amazing day!

Continue reading...

Back