Windows 10 Need help debugging and finding the source to a Kernel-Power Event ID (41) BSOD crash

• Thread starter Thread starter RunVN
  • Start date Start date
R

RunVN

I have started to experiencing a lot of BSOD and I can’t figure out what’s the problem, how to fix it or which hardware component that might be failing. Any help would be highly appreciated.

In the Event Viewer I get the critical event: Kernel-Power Event ID (41). It is always this error event but with different BugCheckCodes.

Here is what I have done myself to debug this issue but unfortunately without any luck so far:

• I have several times formatted my hard drive and reinstalled windows.
  • I have ensured that all cables to the different components are firmly connected.
  • I have put extra attention to ensure that the cables to and from the power supply is firmly and correctly connected.
  • I have run the Windows 10 Extended Memory Diagnostic and it passed.
  • I have removed my NVMe drive and installed Windows on anther disk (spinning disk).
  • I have removed my USB-headset.

All these things without being able to fix the issue.

I have several times formatted my disk and reinstalled windows to make sure that there is not some kind of troublesome third party software causing the issue.

My process for reinstalling windows is as follows:

1. I remove all existing partitions during the installation process
  2. When windows is up and running I update windows until all updates are installed.
  3. I install the AMD chipset driver
  4. Nvidia Control panel and the Nvidia Experience (to update my graphic card driver)

I don't know what to do from here. What should I do to fix this issue? Any help is highly appreciated as I have run out of ideas to fix my computer. And please let me know if you need additional information.

In advance thanks.

I have uploaded the following to my OneDrive:

Event Viewer events

Minidump

Windows Debugger Analysis on my complete Memory Dump.

My setup is:

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 3.6 GHz

Gigabyte X570 AORUS ELITE ATX AM4 (BIOS version 12f - latest version)
G.Skill TridentZ RGB AMD DDR4-3600 (2x8GB) (F4-3600C18D-16GTZRX)
ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro 512 GB M.2-2280 NVME SSD (ASX8200PNP-512GT-C)
Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER 8 GB AORUS (GV-N208SAORUS-8GC)
be quiet! Straight Power 11 - Power Supply 750 W (BN283)
be quiet! Dark Base Pro 900 rev. 2, Full-Tower (BGW15)
Logitech G513 Carbon Linear USB Keyboard
Logitech G403 USB Mouse
LG Blu-ray Writer Optical Drive (WH14NS40)

Continue reading...

Back