Windows 10 Need to or have to disable & enable WiFi Network Adapter every few minutes for the wifi to connect with internet online. No Internet Secured Error

• Thread starter Thread starter Jasvin Dudhagara
  • Start date Start date
J

Jasvin Dudhagara

I am using Windows 10 Version 1909 on HP Laptop 15-ay009tx

Since last 4 days i'm facing issues with my Wifi disconnecting frequently. It says it's connected to my home network "Federal" but after few minutes it shows "No Internet Secured". The WiFi Rays icon changes to Globe Icon.
So for the first two days i used to do troubleshoot in Networking & Sharing Center and it would fix it for me and it would be reconnected with internet. But this happened frequently every now and then, sometimes after few minutes, while sometimes after many hours.

I'm literally irritated, so i went on to see each and every tutorial on the net. Later I tried the below options as suggested in tips & tutorial over the internet:

00. Tried to change IPv4 Settings of wifi network to Obtain IP Address and DNS Server Address "Automatically"

01. Power Management Setting - Unchecking option to turn off adapter to save power etc.

02. Forgot Network & Reconnected.

03. Updating Drivers Automatically in Device Manager and Updating by picking up from the list to choose manually. None of it worked.

04. Uninstalled Driver and scan for hardware changes. Didn't worked so also tried reinstalling by downloading from HP Website.

05. Network Reset>Restart.

06. Did cmd.exe commands by run as admin like ipconfig /flushdns, net ipv4 reset (something as such)

07. Did commands in Command Prompt as "Run as Admin" like ipconfig /flushdns, /registerdns, /release, /renew, netsh winsock reset

08. Network & Sharing Center>Change Adapter settings>Wifi Properties. Over there i unchecked few options "Client for Microsoft Networks","File & Printer Sharing....", "QoS Packet Scheduler", "TCP/IPv6"

09. Run Command>Services.msc>WLAN AutoConfig>Properties>Startup Type = "Automatic">Service Status = "Running"

10. Run Command>Services.msc. In here i checked that the following services had the Status = "Running"
* TCP/IP NetBIOS Helper service
* Wireless lan
* DHCP
* DNS Client
* Function Discovery Resource Publication
* SSDP Discovery
* UPnP Device Host

11. I Somewhere read that torrenting can also cause many problems, so i uninstalled Utorrent, also removed all its files. Uninstalled the Bonjour services app which i think was related somehow to Apple Inc. iTunes.

None of these worked. Sometimes even the wifi adapter would go missing and when it reappears after me trying to reinstall or disable-enable wifi adapter, it says "Can't Connect to the Network"

After doing almost all these steps and procedures i couldn't get anything to work so i'm ultimately very much pissed & frustrated, but moreover disheartened that none of it seems to work. Doing these for last 4 days. For 2 days i didn't even sleep. These Corona Lockdown has got me locked in home so can't even go to shop and also tried reaching microsoft customer care. They disconnect my call everytime in the middle of the conversation and then i have to explain from scratch to the new agent. Also get no callback in due time.

I would like to add one thing when all these happened frequently, i just go to Network & Sharing Center>Change Adapater Settings>Wifi Adapter.

Here the Wifi adapter is enabled but i have "No Internet Secured", so all i do is disable and enable Wifi, so in few seconds the internet is secured. But doing that each and every time is tedious and time consuming. I'm really helpless here. I would appreciate any kind of help or tip :( Please Please help me out

Continue reading...

Back