Windows 10 New PC Blue Screening

• Thread starter Thread starter chrisp1414
  • Start date Start date
C

chrisp1414

Hi there!

Issue: BSOD: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

PC Specs:

1. MSI MPG Z390 GAMING EDGE AC ATX w/ ARGB, 802.11ac Wi-Fi, USB 3.1, 3 PCIe x16, 3 PCIe x1, 6 SATA3, 2 M.2 SATA/PCIe
  2. 512GB ADATA 6000LNP M.2 NVME SSD + 3TB SATA III Hard Drive Combo (Combo Drive)
  3. Intel(R) Core™ Processor i9-9900KS [Special Edition] 4.00GHZ upto 5.0GHz turbo on all 8 cores, 16 threads, 16MB cache
  4. 1,000 Watts - Standard 80 Plus Gold Power Supply
  5. 32GB (8GBx4) DDR4/3200MHz Dual Channel Memory [+105] (Team T-Force Delta RGB)
  6. MasterLiquid Lite 240mm ARGB CPU Liquid Cooler with Dual Chamber Pump & Copper Cold Plate (Intel)
  7. ASUS Turbo GeForce RTX™ 2080 Ti 11GB GDDR6 (Turing) [VR Ready] [+76] (Single Card
  8. Windows 10

About a month ago I purchased and received a new PC from CyberpowerPC with the intention of gaming/streaming on it. Since receiving the PC i've been having blue screening issues. I've done multiple streams and gaming sessions on it thus far putting plenty of load on the machine and have gotten no blue screens whilst gaming/streaming. The first few times I got a blue screen it seemed to happen at very similar times of night (around 3AM Central Time). When looking at scheduled tasks I noticed that around that same time of night every night there is a process called, GoogleUpdateTaskMachineUA, I doubt this is my issue....but for the time being i disabled the process. I have done a memory diagnostic test and it came back with no issues. It doesn't appear to be an overclocking issue either as I have done multiple GPU and CPU test without any freezes or blue screens. Lastly, I have gone into device manager as well as made sure through MSI that all my drivers are up to date, along with windows 10. Today, at around 10:40PM I got another blue screen for WHEA....and it wasn't at 3AM when I was normally getting them before. After restarting the PC I uninstalled Norton Antivirus Protection as well as a program called Malwarebytes to see if that was the issue and so far no blue screens, but I doubt that truly fixed the issue. Luckily I haven't received a blue screen during a stream so I have been okay with working around this issue, but I do not want it to start progressing and start happening at times where I am always active on my PC. Is there anyone else having any similar issue, or is there someway I can find any system log files to find out my exact issue in hopes that I don't need to go through the troubles of returning the machine on warranty or anything like that?

Date of arrival of PC 11/22/19

Date Today 12/18/19

Thank you!

Continue reading...