Windows 10 No Language in clock, language and region, and copy paste issue

• Thread starter Thread starter Syed Fawad Raza AliBokhari
  • Start date Start date
S

Syed Fawad Raza AliBokhari

Dear Microsoft team,

I have bough an HP machine with pre-installed windows 10 in English; my region is Germany. I had a English language German keyboard installed along with Urdu keyboard. I was able to shift between them easily. Now with a new update the windows hasforcefully installed its own English keyboad; a third one (totally redundant) .

I tried to remove it through the windows 10 setting but I was not able to do even when I was logged in for the administrator account.

I found on google that there is a clock language and region section in the control panel from where one can remove the layout. But strangely, in my windows there is only clock and region section but there is no language section that I may find; even I am not able to find the language through the search bar beside the start menue.

Now this is annoying; to have a redundant keyboard hanging around me, and when ever I have to shift to other labguage most of the time I have to use the keys two time. This annoying and very non-robust way of updating the windows.

please give me a solution, as oon as possible.

The second issue:
I am using MS Office and the in the user acount the ctr + C and ctrl + V are not working. Sometimes they do and most of the time they dont. Other short cuts work fine but selecting all and copying and pasting is not working. I know that one can go to the customization in MS word and can solve it. I tried it but it is not working. It is something to do other matter. Even typing 1st does not make the st at the superscripts and 2nd does not change it either. Additionally, when I use other softwares like lyx (a latex front end) it does not import the relavant libraries in the user account. Even I had to resort to a solution that I had to make a redundant user where it somehow worked and problem solved.

but the bottom line is that this is a cool and an elegant way to use the windows and windows is not allowing me to manege it in an elegant way.

I would wait for your response. Please help me solving these two issues.

My best personal regards

Continue reading...

Back