Windows 10 "Oops - something went wrong. Whatever happened, it was probably our fault. Please try again" error message on converting the user account to Microsof

• Thread starter Thread starter Isaac Avoseh
  • Start date Start date
I

Isaac Avoseh

"Oops - something went wrong. Whatever happened, it was probably our fault. Please try again" error message on converting the user account to Microsoft account on Windows 10.

Please i need a solution, i had try all the solution possible solution i saw online yet no success, I've created a new local Account and try to sign in to my Microsoft account, yet still the same Error, I've used Microsoft account troubleshooter, I've troubleshoot my network, I've reset my PC etc, yet no solution am still getting thr same Error, please someone should help me get rid of this error, i really want to add my Microsoft account, PLEASE and please!

Note- I've been using this same Microsoft account on this same Pc Before, but when i was having issue with verification i was told to remove it and re-add it again. So after like a week i tried to add this same account, then I've started to encounter this issue. Just note that I've been using Microsoft account on the PC before.

Continue reading...

Back