Windows 10 PC came with Windows 10 home edtion installed, PC only has 2.00 GB memory, Updates are a HUGE problem-HELP Please

• Thread starter Thread starter DaleBaker1
  • Start date Start date
D

DaleBaker1

I have been reading everything I can regarding Windows 10 update, I have done everything possible to get more space to download updates to the point I almost lost everything (I do not recommend following every suggestion to free up space as my computer has not been not the same) that came with my PC. My PC is fairly new and I guess cheap as it only has 2.00 GB of installed memory it dose have a 64-bit Operating System, x64-based processor and yes it is an "ACER" lol.

Conclusion and Question?

So I have come to the conclusion that there is no way to install Windows 10 update on a PC with only 2.00 GB memory. (If I had known I would have bought a PC with more memory). I Know that the Windows assistant tells me 8 GB is needed to download Windows 10 update (1709). In general I have not been able to install any updates in over a year. I really only have the basic left. What is the highest memory that I can plug into a USB drive? How can I bring my PC back to normal from all the suggestions I tried? Thank you for any Help you can give.

Continue reading...

Back