Windows 10 PC is randomly crashing after Sleep-mode and shutdowns - Today, I got BugCheck 1001 0x000000a0 - Need help

• Thread starter Thread starter FrederikVilhelm
  • Start date Start date
F

FrederikVilhelm

Hi everybody;

Hope you guys can help, since I can't seem to figure out what is wrong with my PC. So, to sum up, my PC crashed after been in sleep mode for about an hour, about 2 weeks ago; It have never been crashing before, and been working like a dream, ever since I built it. After the first time, it now, two times have crashed right at booting. On a cold start (Started for the first time after beeing turned off for minimum 6 hours) it crashes at the Windows-start up/BIOS-button screen. First time it did so, only Kernel-Power 41 showed up in the Event Viewer, and a HID-complient headset driver, that failed. Turned that driver off, and have not got the headset driver error since, and not today neither. But then, today, trying to turn on the PC, it did the exact same thing.. Hit the power button, turned on and lighted up, turned on the screen and showed the Motherboard-screen, and then turnes off. I have noticed the two times it have done so, it was just a little bit slower to get to the Windows start-up screen, but at max a couple of seconds slower.. This time, the error 'BugCheck 1001, 0x000000a0 is in the event viewer. I have quoted just the top of the minidump file below, if you need more of it, or the whole file, feel free to ask for it. Important note is that after the imminent crash, it turns on afterwards with no issues whatsoever..

In short; crashed 3 times in total, all with different cricital errors in the Event Viewer. This time with BugCheck 1001 0x000000a0

Really hope you guys can help me out!
Thanks in advance!

Running Win 10 Pro version 19042.804

* Bugcheck Analysis *

INTERNAL_POWER_ERROR (a0)
The power policy manager experienced a fatal error.
Arguments:
Arg1: 000000000000010e, The disk subsystem returned corrupt data while reading from the
hibernation file.
Arg2: 000000000000000a
Arg3: 0000000000000ec7, Incorrect checksum
Arg4: 000000000000589c, Previous disk read's checksum

Continue reading...