Windows 10 PC not recognizing any audio devices

• Thread starter Thread starter Daniel00Jacobs
  • Start date Start date
D

Daniel00Jacobs

[COLOR=rgba(69, 69, 69, 1)]Hi, I am new to PC’s and just got my prebuilt today (since graphics cards were out of stock). When I plug in my headphones or speakers into my PC, i cannot hear anything and they don’t show up as a recognized input or output device. After searching for a solution I tried updating the audio driver to match my motherboard which is an MSI mag b550 tomahawk. I installed the driver from the MSI site and ran the setup but it made no difference. In device manager under sound, video and game controllers there is no realtek audio listing. I tried going to action and adding legacy hardware, but when I try that my screen goes blue and says your computer ran into a problem :( and then restarts. I tried following a different MSI tutorial telling me to install realtek audio control, but when I try to install that from the microsoft store I get an error and can’t install it, getting an error code 0x803FB005. Does anyone have any ideas for how I could fix this issue?[/COLOR]

Continue reading...