Windows 10 Pc stutters, especially in games

• Thread starter Thread starter Dampo85
  • Start date Start date
D

Dampo85

Hello, taking this forum as my last chance before I give up gaming. I got a game gifted 2 weeks ago but I cannot play it because it stutters to much and I tried so many solutions that I stopped counting. Its not the only game that stutter, world of warcraft also. And stuff I move around on desktop is stuttering also (hacks) or what ever you call it. Made forum posts on LTT forum, reddit, diablo forum and a ticket to blizzard themself but no solution yet. I do see errors in my dxdiag that I provide down below here. other things I tried is to many to type here but the most common once and 10 less common. temps usage of hardware is in check, gpu and cpu drivers in check etc. tried performance mode, playing the game in 32 bit and windows 8 and 7 mode. tried diffrent monitors and hdmi cables, using wired internet (30/1 ADSL) new cpu paste and removed dust, temp is under 70c along with usage of hardware like gpu and cpu under 70%, memory is 35% usage. games are on ssd and windows also, tried 2nd ssd also, re installed pc, re installed directx. nothing helps, please help me. And scroll to buttom of dxdiag to see my errors, this time around i see 4 of them, 3 is the same so totally of 2 if you count it like that.

Heres my msinfo

System Information report written at: 05/21/20 18:21:44 System Name: DESKTOP-SD - Pastebin.com

Heres my dxdiag

------------------ System Information ------------------ Time of this r - Pastebin.com

Continue reading...