Windows 10 PC system suddenly "half fails"/Windows search is turned off more than 1000 times 电脑突然“半死机”/服务 Windows Search 意外停止1000多次

• Thread starter Thread starter HenryZhang8
  • Start date Start date
H

HenryZhang8

I rebuilt my pc after CPU not posting due to not installing the Threadripper according to the instructions half a year ago. After I finished it, it was fine, everything was normal.

Then when I was using it for a random length of time, the system suddenly "half fails", all sounds fail, the lighting of my Corsair components turns to rainbow (meaning that the lighting control software has turned off in the background). Sometime later, the app I'm using freezes, but I was able to click a few times on other apps before they all completely freezes. I can click on the restart/shut down button, but nothing happens. Neither the front I/O nor the Mobo start button works, but the Mobo restart functions fine and can restart the PC.

I opened the Event Viewer and saw more than 1700 Windows Search Service was turned off, which cycles through event ID 7024 and 7034. It says "this interface (or port?) is not supported" (I translated them all so can't promise the correction.

半年前装机的时候没看说明书装线程撕裂者,后来识别不出来所以就重装了一遍。装完之后一切正常。

但是我用电脑时,系统突然半死机,没声音了,海盗船硬件的灯光变成彩色(说明后台的灯光控制软件关掉了),但我还可以点一些应用,多点几次之后就完全不能点了。机箱、开始界面和主板的开关机都没有用,只能按主板的重启键或者强制关机。

事件管理器中显示了1700多次的

服务 Windows Search 意外停止。这发生了 1729 次。 事件ID 7034

Windows Search 服务由于下列服务特定错误而终止:

不支持此接口 事件ID 7024

这两者一直循环

Continue reading...

Back