Windows 10 PLEASE HELP!!!! why do I get this error?

• Thread starter Thread starter TimThomas9
  • Start date Start date
T

TimThomas9

I disable iCloud so it would stop loading files while i was attempting to run this command. i disabled iCloud and now it cant be found to delete the link.

PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> rmdir "C:\Users\Administrator\iCloudDrive" "E:\iCloudDrive"

Remove-Item : A positional parameter cannot be found that accepts argument 'E:\iCloudDrive'.

At line:1 char:1

+ rmdir "C:\Users\Administrator\iCloudDrive" "E:\iCloudDrive"

+ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

+ CategoryInfo : InvalidArgument: (:) [Remove-Item], ParameterBindingException

+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : PositionalParameterNotFound,Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.RemoveItemCommand

PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> rmdir "C:\Users\Administrator\iCloudDrive"

Confirm

The item at C:\Users\Administrator\iCloudDrive has children and the Recurse parameter was not specified. If you

continue, all children will be removed with the item. Are you sure you want to continue?

[Y] Yes [A] Yes to All [N] No [L] No to All Suspend [?] Help (default is "Y"): y

rmdir : C:\Users\Administrator\iCloudDrive is an NTFS junction point. Use the Force parameter to delete or modify this

object.

At line:1 char:1

+ rmdir "C:\Users\Administrator\iCloudDrive"

+ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

+ CategoryInfo : WriteError: (C:\Users\Administrator\iCloudDrive:DirectoryInfo) [Remove-Item], IOExceptio

n

+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : DirectoryNotEmpty,Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.RemoveItemCommand

Continue reading...

Back