Windows 10 problem with your supervisor in Marocco about activation of windows 10 key

• Thread starter Thread starter vigilian
  • Start date Start date
V

vigilian

Hi,

I had a call about an activation's problem of windows 10 pro on one of my computer with your Moroccan call center .

Indeed I just change the hardware configuration of this pc and done a format so I didn't have windows installed anymore on it.

The problem is that it was a windows 8.1 pro key which have been in 2016( when windows 10 came out) transfered to windows 10 pro but so I did not receive any keys when it happened since the system assured me that it was well integrated and if there has to be a transfer of configuration, the system would take knowledge of that….

So what I did is this:

So exactly what all customers are supposed to do if they didn't think about before format the disk, to make the transition to the new configuration.

As you can see it doesn't work.

As you can see also I have several computers with windows 10 (since the system takes into account only windows 10 computers) on this very same Microsoft account…. So I should not have any problem to transfer the old configuration to the new one, right?

Apparently, the supervisor of the call center I called with the number +33970019090, Adam Mermoz didn't agree with me and told me that my request was unrecievable because I had no windows 10 pro key.

So,

1/ he didn't look at my account at all to see if there were other computers with windows 10 activated, so if I was telling the truth for example.

2/ he didn't look if TESTNSA did reach some kind of a limit or anything.

Then I've told him that I had exactly the same problem earlier in the year with another of my win10 machine which had a windows 10 pro key (coming from a windows 8 pro key => same case as this one), and I gave him the case number, and told him that her colleague gave me by chat a new windows 10 pro key because the old one had reached a limit of 50 activation apparently on my account.

Here is the mail I have from this case:

he told me that this case number wasn't referenced. ^^OKey so in other words, I'm a liar ….

the case number he gave me is 1435615166

So is this the new way of Microsoft of doing business by calling customer liars?

I even doubt that he gave me his real name nor a real support ticket number.

Why do you need to treat your customers like that? You could have simply said when you offered back in 2016 that there was a limit of activations and after that you will have to buy a new copy of windows.

I really thought that with your new CEO and the new policy to do more opensource, you would treat a bit better your customer like I experienced back in february but apparently the good old methods are back in business. Find a way to ask the customer to buy new licenses.

So can someone confirm what this Adam told me and that's the new policy and that back in february that was a mistake?

I hold onto the informations I've redacted to any people from customer service who wants to investigate this problem if that ever going to happen.

If I don't find any answers here, then I will have to transfer that to the belgian economic SPF to ask them to intervene since it's a breach of the contract since I don't see anywhere that there is a limit of activation and after you need to buy a new license.

And by the way it would be great to have a tool to delete computers from the account when you don't own them anymore...

Continue reading...