Windows 10 PS4 controller not showing up as a device when i connect it with usb, i dont have Bluetooth on my pc

• Thread starter Thread starter jaksheil
  • Start date Start date
J

jaksheil

when I plug,y controller into the pc it doesn't flash any colour, it is charged fully, and when I go into the device manager nothing shows up to do with the controller, I don't have a Bluetooth capability on my pc. I have tried different USBs and different controllers and I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the HID game controller driver, nothing happens I already have steam which should've downloaded those drivers for the controller and I also have ds4windows but again it isn't any help. I've tried resetting the controller via the ps4 (and forgetting it on the ps4) and with the reset button on the back of the controller. when it's plugged in with the USB cable( I've also tried different USB ports) and when I press the ps button it flashes blue as if it needs to connect. nothing has helped and I'm really stuck, I have also recently upgraded my pc to SSD's if that has any effect on it.

thanks for any help.

Jak

Continue reading...

Back