Windows 10 Quick Assist "Try again later. Something went wrong on our end. We're working on it".

• Thread starter Thread starter AMT0474
  • Start date Start date
A

AMT0474

I am a troubleshooter for a few elderly. I usually take over their system through Quick Assist and do any maintenance it need.

Yesterday I received a frantic call that one of them couldn't get on his email account. I immediately ask him to start Quick Assist, which was not responding - error message listed above.

I managed to have this person.... through many hours of directions, how to upgrade any updates windows may need to do, reset the Quick Assist - Microsoft Store, did numerous reset, restart and still can not get Quick Assist to start.

These are just a few of the troubleshooting webpages that I have read and try (by phone) giving guidance to an 75 yrs old elderly on what to do, and where to look. Every hour, I have to stop, cause the stress is a bit too much for him... then I start again.

This is by far a huge problem and there has to be an easier solution from Microsoft to fix this. Especially during this quarantine time where one cannot go to someone's home or an elderly retirement home.

So my question is: Can someone please find me a solution, keeping in mind that I cannot get this elderly to do coding or something too complicated. How do I reset this Quick Assist???? I even tried to get him to set up a new account. Won't let him do that. Frustrated.

Thanks

Continue reading...

Back