Windows 10 Random BSODS

• Thread starter Thread starter Sogerz
  • Start date Start date
S

Sogerz

Hey, so for the longest times I've been having random BSOD's, with a couple different error messages.

Some that I have gotten lately is: APC_Index_Mismatch ; System Thread Exception Not Handle ; IRQL Not less or Equal.

And they usually seem to be error in that pool, they happen at the most random times, some days not at all, usually when I'm not even doing anything in particular.

I haven't overclocked anything, currently changed GPU but already had these BSODS before.

I ran MemTest a few months back and nothing really showed up, same with Windows Memory test, I already re-instaled windows about 2-3 times in the past year in an attempt to fix these.

Graphics Card drivers always been uninstalled in Safe Mode, using DDU. And from what I checked in Driver Manager, there doesn't appear to be a faulty driver, at least from what Windows says.

If anyone has any idea what it could be, I'd appreciate the help, because I'm currently in debate of whether it's a Windows things, or possible RAM/MOBO issues.

Continue reading...