Windows 7 Random temp files

• Thread starter Thread starter BakuganXDXDXD
  • Start date Start date
B

BakuganXDXDXD

I have a problem with temp files because since last week I get those temp file and I don't know what they are and where they are coming. Almost every time I connect to internet there are files created in C/Windows/temp

For example the latest 2 were

C/Windows/temp/b3c3e1f0-d022-4819-9882-632e2c75a34f

C/Windows/temp/e253d1c1-0baa-4ac9-b98b-c26171984a52

Both of these are empty folders

but also along with them there is an empty folder with a lock that has description "date modified" always at the same time the new folder was created

it's very long but part of it is.....

C/Windows/temp/DC3855DC689EDCA47A80646F5C1758CF-...

also there are files in my C/user/(my username)/AppData/Local/temp

these they are creating just recently even without internet......

The files are................

tmp2230.tmp

tmp2220 (xml document)

tmp2220.tmp

tmp962B.tmp

tmp962A.tmp

tmp962A (xml document)

Please if someone could do some research on those files, I would be very thankful :)

Anyway I did scan with my Anti-virus (Kaspersky Total Security), Malwarebytes, Windows Defender and It's all clean, also the computer works as fast as always even newest games never lag like they never did, except that there's this one thing I'm worried because the internet that I connect by cable has recently (at times) been loading much longer before connected and rarely but sometimes I have a message saying "IP conflict error" while the other computer that I have a with WI-FI connection is fine

I'm sure that there is no virus as I only use my PC for games and only few steam games.... which are legitimate that I brought in game shops and long time ago too

the last time I went on my browser was about 3 months ago by going to my microsoft email so I'm guessing it could be some other problem or perhaps some virus in my router maybe but then the other PC connected by WI-FI is fine.

Just to add.... there are no suspicious processes, I never had viruses before on the computer, I have nothing suspicious in my control panel on the programs list. Everything seems fine except those temp files.

Please can someone do a research on those files because I'm really worried because I'm scared of them

Continue reading...

Back