Windows 10 RE: CAN ANYONE THINK OF ANY THING I DIDN’T DO TO PREVENT (HACKERS FROM GETTING BACK IN )

• Thread starter Thread starter egilmore1
  • Start date Start date
E

egilmore1

Hello,

Let me apologize in advance for this long thread. This is only way to explain my situation.

I was hoping for some guidance, in how to better protect my desktop after being hacked. I hope that I completely remove hackers from my computer. If you ask me I don’t know for sure how they gain access, I never at any point used or allowed remoting on my desktop. However, after a long and exhausting time of trying to remove all the programs used to gain access. I think its cleared but not positively sure. I am paranoid and afraid of installing programs again, if they still have access. I am not a tech person at all I learn everything thru trial and error.

I tried every possible program but did they did not detect any viruses. Malware, Bit defender, you name it, I tried it. I even took my computer to the Microsoft store for troubleshooting to reinstall windows, after a couple of days the hackers gained access again. I am running windows 10 P. I decide to take it on myself and learned that after wiping out my desktop with different programs such as d ban, parted magic, and reinstall to factory setting, it was still there!!!

This may sound crazy but it’s a fact! I don’t know for sure who they are, however, I found in the registry programs to translate English into Japan, Chinese, and Korean languages. When using Bitdefender, I notice my computer was registering as a Company in China. I also found a server and a domain. It seems to me it may be a virtual set-up. I changed the permissions they would reverse it right after, and certain permission were defaulted. They GAIN ACCESS AGAIN BY TURNING OFF THE FIREWALL on all antivirus programs. I COULD ACTUALLY SEE THEM DO THIS. I WOULD TURN ON THE RADIO BUTTON AND THE WOULD SIDE IT OFF!!!!

After trial and error, I figure out that they gained access through many devices. THEY INSTALL A PROGRAM CONNECTING TO XBOX AND LOCK IT IN THE FIRWALL. THEY the (HACKERS) Also download all types of Bluetooth DLL. There was at least 15 or more in the registry. They also gain access through TV cast and infra-red. They tracked my WIFI and SID. I know this is a lot but it true. I change my cable company boxes, and WIFI you name I didn’t. I notice that they also connected thru HOTSPOT, SYNCING Cell phone, AND nearby DEVICES. They had control over my email accounts and were spamming, account was block by Microsoft. They connect thru APPS. And created a Skype account. They also used the ONE Drive to save info to be download and gain access again. Downloaded Monitor program to view everything I was doing CREAPY.

They Used Photos files and games to regain access. They ran programs thru internet explorer offline files, task manger and created and ran scripts which would download to control the desktop and a homegroup. Every time I blocked one way they fine another DESKTOP.ini, page files, Hyper files, swap files and volumes. They also use the PUBIC, DEFAULTACCOUNT, AND A DEFAULT DOMAIN COMUPTER. WHICH I DISABLE

One last thing, whenever I download a new window 10, they would install a virus on USB to be able to control the programs, boot manager and saved programs in reboot WINPE if you reinstalled or try to troubleshoot it would reboot the programs again.

This has affected all my computers that run windows and a Samsung phone. (Got rid of Phone)

THIS IS WHAT I HAVE DONE SO FAR

First, I Turned off WIFI and all RADIO DEVICES (connecting only through ETHERNET) Block all internet access thru DOMAIN AND PUBLIC IN-COMING AND OUT-GOING

REINSTALLED WINDOWS with USB and then I updated WINDOWS UPDATE and ANTIVIRUS PROGRAM

In WINDOWS SETTING I did another FRESH INSTALL. After updating. In window setting I CLEAN UP OLD FILES. And choose option to protect folders. Check again for UPDATES and DOWNLOADED

Disable REMOTE ACCESS, AND ALL SHARING, PRINTERS, AND CONNECTING NEARBY DEVICES AND HOMEGROUP.

Disable VPN

Disable CAMERA

Disable LOCATION ACCESS TO APP ID and TO CONNECT TO OTHER APPS

Disable STORAGE VOLUMES

Disable changes PRIVATE LAN

Password on TV and WIFI router

Disable programs in SERVICES, SERVER, WI-FI ADAPTER, REMOTE access, ALL HYPER V, HOMEGROUP

Disable APPs thru firewall.

Disable DCOM in ADMINISTRATIVE TOOLS and DELETED MONITER TASKS

Disable REMOTE in SYSTEM properties

UNINSTALLED XBOX and connections

Disable Ping

Can anyone think of anything I may have miss to prevent (HACKERS FROM GETTING BACK IN)

And can anyone tell me how to gain access to built-in accounts that are grey out.

I really need my computer to find work so I really appreciate all the help!

THANKS

EG

Continue reading...

Back