Windows 10 really hard to connect to internet after updated the windows

• Thread starter Thread starter NaoNever
  • Start date Start date
N

NaoNever

I am fairly new to computer build, I just built my PC 3 days ago(Jan 10th 2019).

I will list some of my specs in case it needed
CPU: Ryzen 5 2400G(with integrated graphic vega 11)
RAM: 8GB x 2 DDR4 RAM
Mainboard: MSI B450M PRO-VDH V2

So I installed windows 10, everything was fine except that I can't properly install the Radeon Driver(Driver for my CPU and my integrated GPU, there's an exclamation mark on the device manager), then I decided to check windows update, the problem solved and now I can properly install the drivers. Things get frustating after that, I can use my CPU but I can barely connect to anything(some websites can't be opened, Discord really slow to connect, I can't access my work), I can only access internet properly using Microsoft Edge.

I already revert back to older version(I prefer internet connection over a working driver without internet connection). Here's the update that has internet connection problem: Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3161102), Windows 10 Version 1507 for x64-based Systems (KB4022727). it's also updating the Windows Defender: Definition Update for Windows Defender Antivirus - KB2267602 (Definition 1.283.2849.0

Note: I have tried many different solution from the internet, such as turning off Windows Defender, resetting DNS, etc. and I also tried to further update the windows from that version, still has the same problem.

Thanks. do tell me if I posted in the wrong place or there's something wrong in my question. :)

Continue reading...