Windows 10 regarding what appears to be more than one phantom error in the eventlog with eventid 5038

• Thread starter Thread starter JoelCraycroft001
  • Start date Start date
J

JoelCraycroft001

Hello to all, I am just wondering about this Code integrity determined that the image hash of a file is not valid. The file could be corrupt due to unauthorized modification or the invalid hash could indicate a potential disk device error. \Device\HarddiskVolume3\Windows\Temp\UDD4CA1.tmp.. I got this recently along with 6 other audit failures similar to the one mentioned just now.. I don't know what this is about or how to fix it either even if it is fixable at this time.. All I know is that if I go to the Windows\Temp folder under File Explorer it does not show that file or any of the files in question mentioned in the eventlog either! Also, The eventid is 5038 as well. I am also certain that I do not have any malware currently on my system as well as that I have also tried an sfc /scannow and according to that everything is fine as well.. Anyways, Thanks for listening and have a great day too..

Continue reading...

Back