Windows 10 Repair system error, unable to access anything

• Thread starter Thread starter BlYang
  • Start date Start date
B

BlYang

Hello.

As of 11/13/20 my lenovo laptop ideapad 3 was fuctioning fine until 11/14/20. I was stuck with BSOD and thought it would go away, mind you I am not familiar with laptops/computers. So then I started looking for solutions online. I tried start up repair and resetting which did not work. It would run into issues on trying to perform the task. On 11/16/20, I was able to log into safe mode and tried to do a system restore, however after loading the restoration which had been shown to be complete on the screen, the laptop had an automatic repair error and then I was stuck in that loop with the stop code of critical process died. I tried contacting lenovo however it has been difficult to get any help.

It is worth mentioning that I cannot log in to use command prompt, system restore nor can I log in to uninstall any updates because for some reason my password to the account is incorrect even though it is very much correct. I am at lost as to what to do now. This laptop did not come with any recovery disc or USB.

This is my first laptop I have owned so please help me understand. I did not create a recovery drive to which I just recently found out, was supposed to do in case anything like this was to ever happen.

Continue reading...