Windows 10 Repeated BSODs in Windows 10

• Thread starter Thread starter JakubQA
  • Start date Start date
J

JakubQA

Hi,

soon after installing my new CPU Ryzen 5 3600, I started to have random BSODs. I had already 5 during a week, with 4 different issues reported. I installed the processor on Dec 25th and had first failure on Dec 29th. It usually hapens when browsing internet (in Google Chrome) after playing some game for a while, but not always.

My PC config is:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 with stock cooler

GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GT OC, 4GB GDDR5

Motherboard: MSI B450 A-PRO with the latest BIOS (not beta)

RAM: G Skill Ripjaws V 16 GB (2x8 GB) 2666 MHz C15 (XMP Profile)

PSU: Thermaltake Smart SE - 530W

Peripherals: Keyboard, Mouse (+ Connect IT NEO+ software), Defender Cobra M5 Joystick

What I tried:

Reinstalling/Uninstalling recently installed programs and drivers,

Updating all my drivers,

Running OCCT Tests (OCCT test with auto parameters, Memory test with the memory setting on max), no errors

Running built-in Windows memory diagnostics, no errors

Running DXDIAG, no errors

Running Samsung Magician for SSD errors - no errors

Switching to different power plans (High performance, Balanced)

On the Dec 29th when I got the first BSOD I installed World of Warplanes and a specific driver for my Joystick. It briefly seemed that uninstalling specific drivers for the joystick helped but today I got another BSOD (in idle, while nobody worked on the PC).

All minidump files are loaded here:

Minidumps.zip

(010421... being the latest one).

I don't thing the CPU itself is the issue but I can't find any reason for the repeated failures of the system. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

EDIT: I forgot to say, that my Windows 10 installation is set on the Legacy version of BIOS, not UEFI, no idea if this has any effect to the situation I'm having or not.

Continue reading...