Windows 10 Running any game causes my monitor to shut down, the USB disconnect chime to play, and my mouse/keyboard to stop functioning

• Thread starter Thread starter CooW
  • Start date Start date
C

CooW

I've checked all my drivers, scanned my cores and the system files, and checked the USB ports, but nothing has been fixed. I've scanned and repaired the game files, but for some odd reason every single game on my computer just started crashing my computer. I don't understand what the issue is, as this started last night while I was playing Wolfenstein II. It now happens whenever I'm playing any other game at seemingly random times; it can happen at launch or 15 minutes after launching the game. First, the audio will stutter for a second, followed by my monitor going black. Then the USB disconnection chime will play, and after a second my monitor will turn off and then turn back on again, this time with "no input detected." My audio and microphone will still work (I was recently cut off mid-call and I could still hear and talk to my friend), but my keyboard, monitor, and mouse will not. All I've been able to due is restart my computer, but it doesn't fix anything, just revert the issue. Anyone know how to fix this?

Continue reading...

Back