Windows 10 Seems like Windows10 or my PC runs out of memory and forces apps to shutdown and freeze for a while

• Thread starter Thread starter oğuzhanözgür
  • Start date Start date
O

oğuzhanözgür

This problem started like 1-2 weeks ago. I have no idea what can cause this. I didn't install anything unusual just some software for my studies such as Cisco Packet Tracer, some IDEs, etc.

To describe: Browser windows goes off and says something like "this page is unable for the moment" or something like that, most of apps crush but won't shutdown (Like Discord goes full gray screen and I have to relaunch it), Wallpaper Engine also freezes and other apps usually shutdown.

Some says "not enough memory" but W10 doesn't give me any error. I tried a full-scan and it seems like my PC is clean. Tried memory diagnostic tool and didn't get any error. I couldn't find any similar issue on the internet, so I ask here.

I would like to reinstall my PC but I got a lot of documents and making back-up of all my files will take so long. I can't reinstall W10 before the Christmas because I got online classes and I need my projects, IDEs I am using.

Any idea, what could cause this problem ?

Note: My RAMs were on slot 1-3, so I tried 2-4 and nothing changed. And I rebuild my PC like 2-3months ago, so everything is almost new.

Continue reading...

Back