Windows 10 Serious issue with system lag losing my mind

• Thread starter Thread starter patandrade
  • Start date Start date
P

patandrade

I have this issue with my PC that’s been happening since moving my OS to an m.2. Whenever I start a game up and when it’s loading it my entire computer lags the mouse response time it’s like less then 1 FPS when trying to move it and the videos on my other monitor during the opening and loading completely lag and freeze up and then have to catch up after finishing loading. What I’ve done so far:

• Reformatted PC clean installed deleted everything off all hard drives

• Individually installed drivers

• Stayed away from uneccssary programs IE razer synapse and things like that

• Driver verifier to find BSODs

• Windows memory tester / memtest86 also

• Clean boot turning off services

• Hard drive tests

• Monitor all component temps

• Reapplied new thermal and reseated all components and even got a new mother board

• Stress tested everything

I’ve tried more I can’t think of this is driving me insane I’m ready to throw everything out and start over. I have videos I can show but I don’t think I can post them there

Specs:

• WIN10 Home

• I7 8700k

• RTX 2080

• 32gb vengeance pro 3000mhz

• M.2 Samsung pro with OS

Things I did find, Razer synapse was throwing BSOD when I was running driver verify and before that I received an error through the windows memory tester. After uninstalling Razer Synapse I wasn't getting anymore BSODs but it kept restarting my computer which I'm guessing driver verifier does that? Also the memory error went away on the windows Memory tester and I didn't get anything on Memtest86. Also after uninstalling it, it didn't correct the originally issue I was having so SOL

Continue reading...

Back