Windows 10 Shame: Old Microsoft e-mail account (live) blackmail me for phone number!

• Thread starter Thread starter LadoDola
  • Start date Start date
L

LadoDola

Old Microsoft e-mail account (live) blackmail me for phone number!

I have Microsoft account from 2012. I am using it for two laptops like main account, no too much mails because I have others, this one I was keeping clean and proper from spams, anywhere, I installed long time ago Microsoft Outlook, it is from 17.05.2020 offline, when I saw reason, Microsoft request my phone number which I of course will not give bcause I don't want to, it is kind of blackmail, if I don't give to Bill Gates phone number, I cannot have working Microsoft Office Outlook which I already paid to Bill Gates and my mail will not work. I will use Windows 10 Mail app, but cannot delete one third party account which I added so than I tried to use Microsoft Office Outlook, and it demand my phone number.

So my question will be, did I need to write directly to European Commision and informing and complaining to them how Microsoft try to blackmail EU citizens to get theIrs hands on our phone numbers or you guys will fix that and don't blackmail us for our phone numbers for old email accounts?

Continue reading...

Back