Windows 10 Since Update to my system, my folders are missing, I have a Module that is missing, and on sign in I have to put in a pin. Microsoft sort this out ??

• Thread starter Thread starter tankie1rtr
  • Start date Start date
T

tankie1rtr

I have been on Windows 10 that came with my new pc, for over a year without any problems, my pc was updated on 25/05/2018 and now i have nothing but problems,

1)

On start up I now have to put in either a pin or my username, when my pc starts up, I didnt ask for this to be installed and i DONT want it.

2)

When my pc is opened I now get the following message slap bang in the middle of my screen. "Run.DLL. There was a problem starting sbavmon.dll. The specified module could not be found"

3)

All my folders under my pc when i go to my library have gone, I cannot find them anywhere.

I have tried all the restore point procedures and nothing brings them back nor does it revert my pc to the way it was before Microsoft 'Messed' my pc up. I pay Microsoft each month a payment. Am I paying for microsoft to mess up my pc ???

I want my pc back to how it was before Microsofts update altered everything, also Why are Microsoft putting out updates that mess peoples pc's up. When I make a payment to microsoft it is a contractual agreement that you will provide a positive service, NOT to mess my pc up. (I also speak on behalf of other members who have had trouble with this update)

I have gone through all the suggested pointers to get my pc back the way it was but nothing works, so I now expect Microsoft to sort the problem out that they have created. If not I will be taking this further, I do not pay Microsoft for my pc to altered and messed up, This would be 'Breach of Contractual Agreement'.

John Sessions

Media Investigations.

Continue reading...

Back