Windows 10 So I know myself and thousand of my customers have experienced this MAJOR ISSUE with...

• Thread starter Thread starter Michael de Ceault
  • Start date Start date
M

Michael de Ceault

So I know myself and thousand of my customers have experienced this MAJOR ISSUE with Windows Operating systems dating back to before XP all the way to Windows 10 which is the most recent.

The issue is lets say you haven't rebooted your computer in a while maybe a few days or a week or two. Your working on many business, personal, or school related tasks and you start running into problems where opening anything is taking excess time to complete simple actions/tasks it could be opening Microsoft edge, file explorer, Task Managers and so many other things for that matter etc. Once the Windows operating reaches 60% memory usage it literally comes to a stand still doesn't matter if you have a Pentium 4 processor 4gb memory. or newer technology such as i7-6500u, 16gb memory, Samsung evo 850 series Pro SSD, 4gb dedicated NVidia graphics whatever it may be Windows becomes crippled and if you reach above 64% memory usage its basically unusable....!!! Literally waiting for 30 seconds to minutes to open just file explorer or a notepad file doesn't really matter what it is. This is not fair to people who are purchasing your software let alone the PC manufacturers who are building and selling the systems to the end consumers. You guys have had over 16 years to figure this out and still haven't what is the hold up SERIOUSLY?

I am getting very tired of waiting. There needs to be a permanent solution for this. I should be able to use 99% of my system memory without it brining windows to a stand still. It's my memory that I paid for and I should be able to utilize it however I see fit without Microsoft restricting it...

So let me know something good or a plan of action Microsoft plans to take to address this and don't act like your first finding out about it either, because you guys have known for years and have kept overlooking it on purpose.

Continue reading...

Back