Windows 10 Software Cos, Program updates, and Internet Service, all presume they can make changes to everything at anytime on my Property

• Thread starter Thread starter Doc-A6915
  • Start date Start date
D

Doc-A6915

Well, there goes my ToDo list this weekend:

1. 1. none of my computers or devices and router were correct, they were using incorrect IPs and this brought down my IoT smoke alarms, furnace, garage,
  2. WITH NO INFORMATION OR WARNING, Router Co.'s firmware outdated, updated. That stopped my Este Defender (two months ago), scrambled all the IPs in my intranet. They had an unannounced firmware update, I have an open account with the update feature. On the phone, 5 Techs later through Sri Lanka, Vietnam, the Philippines....on an on. The articulation barrier resulted in a nest of hair-brained changes, which would make the router work all, but wipe all of my devices, but make their little lights would blink. = 25 reinstalls on multiple devices including their own (Linkssmart, Belkin, once Cisco) and stopped ISP link. I think NOT!!!!

3.And 2nd or 3rd windows update in two weeks. These as yet to install while paring with existing (non-Microsoft software) , covering th screen with pop-ups that apps from everywhere were not working. Edge and Bing and Cortina mounted a battle for control of searchers and default provider while taking DuckDuckgo in an alley and beating the crap out of it. 10 updates were incomplete, because of #2 above, but the message was hidden on an attached note in File.

4. I have blocked IVP6, because I never get to use it, the Apps and Cookies who are data miners and Keyloggers were using it and

5. like an infestation of rats or fleas, use this back channel sometimes up to 25-50% of my bandwidth and speed They love IVP6 because it is the size of the Panama Canal and allows them to steal a scandalous amount of sec. by sec. keylogging, audio analysis and photographing. So for months, they were changing my Gateway and Private Lan re reproducing up to 100 new, up protected web connections, all of which reinstated controlled for IVP6. To do this, they hung and buried my gateway, changed my intranet just to whip my equipment into compliant data loggers. Este, by the way, tracks and informs about backchannel usage levels.

God, please just send me a virus or worm, because "the good guys," have switched to "the greed guys."and they are turning everything I own into data miners

THE BATTLE FOR EVERY ONE OF YOUR KEYSTROKES AND MOUSEOVERS IS FIERCE. Zuckerburg, may historically, be the hero who triggered Congress into Personal acts are Our Property Federal law. And, even though the FB scandal is only a snowflake riding on an Iceberg, the Federal & State laws will apply to all stealth data collection and resale economic profit making: an iceberg destroyer.

So, I tried to calculate the rental and net costs of each of my date producing behaviors, by dividing everything I did, electronically recordable, by the sum total of my electric bill+my cable bill+a % of my mortgage, +the cost of my devices (computers, printers, cable, software upgrades) + what I earn at work fixing this stuff, but at home,+my cell P-huter and moble bill, + , + + ( a human event electronically recorded)/(the sum of all my actual costs) *(the market price for my data file)=The open market value(all uses, rentals, purchases and business and criminal uses that are paid for)+(the loss impact of idenity thieft, false news (97% of supermarket labels & the "?" of dark web impact+ (the Presidential vomit tweets * massive federal deficits+ military actions to power of 3)

Needless to say, a completely accurate cost of a "human act" */ the resale of a compilation of our data is nearly impossible (TTNR)/ (HA)*(TTM= (theft value of our Property x loss of bandwidth * (x) =?) And "?" is the amount you deserve to be compensated a % each time your human behavior and experience is resold at the Market.

Continue reading...

Back