Windows 10 specific folder attributes within monitors using win10?

• Thread starter Thread starter Quincy Lewis
  • Start date Start date
Q

Quincy Lewis

hey i would like to specify an exact location within my monitors for specific windows to always load within. Ex,) spotify will load top left of monitor 2, while excel loads bottom left monitor 2, Bitsum will load bottom right of monitor 1, outlook loads fullscreen monitor 3...

how do i set this and make it a permanent thing until i choose otherwise?

idk create a home for the apps, keep them in order better, & help me? (which may not b possible)

i would like to use Windows 10 OS for this. I feel like i could hunt down a 3rd-party, but it seems like a feature Win10 might have and i am just unaware of.

[COLOR=rgba(0, 91, 106, 1)]
e[/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(161, 29, 122, 1)]dit: Yo also what did you do to cortana. i felt like when Win10 was released cortana could do all sorts of things like open programs, and sleep the computer. now shes actually useless, constantly chiming in when no one said a word, never answering when i say hello, and can not even change the song on spotify. but it can set a reminder on microsoft outlook! And if you sync your device up, plug it into thecomputer, turn on thesame wifi, andmake sure its unlocked (also be sure allll the share settings never are adjusted! but adjust them !) you can call people from the desktop?! every time i come home.
[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba(0, 91, 106, 1)]
Hi so I have been a tech enthouiast my entire life. I build my first computer when I was very little, and I sort of backwards engineered a lot of the problems I find when using compu[/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(42, 0, 170, 1)]ters or devices. i dont know what those cridentials may mean to whomever reads this, but I have been with technology basically 20 years maybe.

i often have a simple problem that i come across, and I usually am able to figure out the problem by simply asking google and troubleshooting, maybe a little bunch of trial and error. i kind of like figureing it out on my own, but somethings i just ge[/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 91, 106, 1)]t stumped by!

listen, i lied to you all. i have no run command issue. i genuinely wish to know.

why is the windows official forum suppo[/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 1)]rt ... so bad dude. dude its awful. for as long as i can remember, it has always been the dumbest "Hey Friend~! First, make sure your computer is turned on!" answer to my genuine question about Windows networks and sharing, for example.

and it always claims to have solved the problem. no, i find the answer on youtube like 15 minutes later from some young kid who actually wants to teach you.

i have honestly found morehelp from the paperclip, and honestly the new troubleshooter in Win10 has its days. but i seriously have never found a forums "correct" answer on the officiasl microsoft supportwebsite.

if youre not gonna put the right answer or try a little bit, can you remove the MANDATORY edge & microsoft official sponsored results etc so i can think a little? Its like i kinda like edge but u gotta force it on me then i d[/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 91, 106, 1)]ont wanna use it its so annoying just be symboticand stop trying to havea monopoly just be homies AH
[/COLOR]​

Continue reading...