Windows 10 Sticky notes won't sync?

• Thread starter Thread starter Starshinewishes
  • Start date Start date
S

Starshinewishes

So i just factory reset my pc (Cause it had a virus, Apparently..) And so i put everything about my account, Including sticky notes, Since i have important things on there. All of my sticky notes were there, Both new and old, But when i clicked on them, It said "We're having trouble syncing this note with the server." Which was odd? I did try the "sync now" button but that didn't help and it still said "We're having trouble syncing". Now, If i were to make a new sticky note, Then it would sync up and be saved! I had to boot up my PC from a drive that i had, Thankfully that saved my pc from this virus that i had. Didn't do too much damage..It just prevented me from factory resetting, Thus why i had to boot it from a hard drive. I don't know why it's not syncing? Perhaps I have to copy everything and make a new sticky note copy? I have so many and i can't go through all of that..But if i have too, Then i will. I just want to find out if i can get my old sticky notes synced up again! Thank you.

Continue reading...

Back