Think All 3 of my computers O.S. (win 10premium) are hijacked

• Thread starter Thread starter RomanusMaximus
  • Start date Start date
R

RomanusMaximus

Im very over analytical an dont know tech terminology but for 15 years starting with ME,xp,vist,etc an always would watch task manager, and event viewer. So I may not be a data processor or hacker, but I know my computers. Not sure what to do because the guy who'm ive always used I believe is be hind it. It's his interaction with my computers ,(An he put The O.S. win 10 premium group) but also coincides with the time I started using A Brighthouse hotspot account via 3rd party pass code gift. Ill watch task manager, and Ill have so many servers Ive never seen, and numerous virtual key board, mice, Even under device manager ill have a bunch of hidden device and LAN,WAN, virtual LAN's . Same issues on all 3 of my computers. Ill try an turn it off an a lot of times it will say, "am I sure cause I'll knock the other off. What others, Its only me. Under devices theirs hardware ive never seen nor owned.(logitech controller etc) Cant uninstall any of it. Every time I find hidden files that I tie as suspect,( do to common denominators specifically dates) I dont have permission. An on paper it'll say i'm administrator but i'm really not. In some of my exploring I've found the other users. Itll have my stage name an computer number an will say administrator but when it comes to control theirs ( I forget exactly) )/ then my same computer number, and also USERS,(not user which is also there) an those to have permission for all controls. I also remember seeing somewhere a code saying to always revert all changes to oldest date,(which is when he put O.S. in) which explains why anytime I change even uninstall it's still there. I tryed recovery, and always fail, then reset, then factory. All fail. I ran into advanced options program DATre, (something like that) before booting. The blue screen that lets you try an reset or go to safe mode lead me to it. Options to fix registry, Wipe hard drive, Undo all passwords, an I explored a little bit an that when I found all the the different users and the partition of the 995 gb main H.D that he supposedly wiped. An thats The 0 drive. Which matches the real administrator which also showes that, and the USERS are at a remote location, and it goes beyond that. He told me to just click on an app from task manager to online info. An I remembered their was a reason I stopped doing it an remembered why. (Real quick forgot to tell you I swear the computers interact with my phones, almost any time I get a text or call even if it in other room, the computer will come out of sleep, or glitch, or a lot of times will change Tabs on me) So sure enough I click on an app I find suspect, what do you know; word for word what he said. Windows server checking blah blah blah. Numerous listing saying the same. Problem is, not one of them was aN ACTUAL WINDOWS SITE. It fool average person cause most of them had the word in it. So when I check windows site, It tells me something completely diff. It in bold letters mentions my exact old lumina windows ph ,( that I had just briefly turned on to look up a ph number 2min prior and immediately took battery out) an failure in connecting. May not seem like a big deal but that phone has been of for 6 months an never ever has even interacted with this computer, an always had everything of interaction , location Bluetooth, wifi etc off do to it was cloned like last yr. Theirs not even a sim card in it, and it literally was only on for a min. Thats not even the ph I was referring to when i was talking about interacting with my ph. So back to trying to use the pre-loaded administrative tools. I try an wipe disk, an of course I can because I dont have the passcode. So I use the Lock smith tool an it said it worked, was so excited. Problem is, it never took me back there again. Now it says theirs no boot able disk. Even on my personal external hard drive theirs a buch of those hidden supposed empty files that are taking up space that I have no ownership of. My image recovery that I made right after I had bought ex H.D, ( which was before this guy got involved) takes me for ever to find it an when I do, it says its an empty file. Windows doesn't recognize it. So I have no clue what to do because microsoft doesnt give you the O.S. disk anymore. An Am I right???? Is it possible that they have me in some Giant BOT-net like personal, giant back door domain that controls me from going to where they want rather then where I want. Like a maze, steering me to ports they have control of? Ill use someone elses computer on diff IP but windows 10 an go to some of the same streaming sights, an they'll have completely different choice of sites. Where as Ill see a listing of a site for a show released yesterday on a site I know has been out of biz for long time. who can help me? Dell Will want me to renew warranty just to say they cant help because someone else installed windows on their. I know how they work. If they'd given me the disk like they use to i'd never been in this situation. I highly doubt Microsoft will be any different. Obviously cant go to my local shop because thats my friend im talking about an it's the only shop in my immediate area. I just want to completely wipe all my Hard Drives an put my own windows 10 on all 3 computers. an dont have a flashdrive. Dont think I can l boot from an external even if i were to download a O.S. Ive not even explained half of the issues either! HELP ME!!!!!!

Continue reading...

Back