Windows 10 Typing and Text Blinking Cursor are Bound to mouse Cursor and moves and will not move when typing + Potential PUP or Virus

• Thread starter Thread starter winwizard101
  • Start date Start date
W

winwizard101

Hello Everyone,

So this stemmed from another thread but It's it own question. Their's was involving touch screen problems
I don't own a touch screen at all, not using any touch screen drivers or monitor to my knowledge. I'm a bit paranoid and I know I can uninstall drivers and reinstall. I'm more worried about a program causing this maliciously, or an allowed program doing something to cause this. It does seem as if it's in a tablet mode of some sort (IT IS NOT.. just to clarify). I can sort of move based on the classic SHIFT+[2,4,8,6] Arrows or my standard arrow keys if pressed in a fast fashion. If I hit shift or control it stops shaking both cursors when I am typing. That's when I see the most movement and inability to move. It's like its using a screen vector map positioning software piece with a key logger but I don't know what to look for. Am I hyper paranoid, but I do use Remote Desktop clients (some of the more popular ones for work and scoring my brownie points from PC assists :)

I'm a MS Pro so I know this Is silly, but does any one know what I can run from cmd besides sfc /scannow or a parameterized version of SFC Scan (unless you know what my parameters should be right now I can't even navigate hardly unless I turn web access of and then it suddenly went away which almost leads me to believe I have an invisible friend. I also noticed a folder named something like BDSF?_%System Name% (ill have to verify that first part I don't think those are exact acronymn letters but I did notice Program in my startup programs that's a sign of something eerie or sinister. I'm typing from a different networks' device. I'm offline. But any advice here. Thanks

I checked my logs and I'm freaked up, no restore points? TrustedInstaller is owner of everything. I don't know if that's weird but it is to me. Can somehow help me narrow this down and give me an immediate quick checklist advanced as can be on how to determine if this is malicious or not. Safeboot scan without internet? I'm not plugging back up until I know for certain but if worse case, which I'm hoping I'm just paranoid I've got so many projects and code on there not to mention last pass which isn't working on my brand new phone. I'm going to check my old phone real quick to make sure it's not a common sense auth issue and change that password along with others.

Continue reading...

Back