Windows 10 Update killed my pc, task bar is spinning blue circle and can't recover because pc won't recognize my password

• Thread starter Thread starter ndkbldondie
  • Start date Start date
N

ndkbldondie

Help! It seems I have two issues going on. My PC did an auto update I think to Windows 10 and now it is stuck on the home screen. I can get past the login screen just fine by entering my pin but then when it goes to the main screen after that, the task bar looks weird and I can't click on anything, the entire task bar area just gives the endless spinning blue circle. The task bar looks weird because it's in black and white, including the windows logo and no apps or anything are appearing. If I try ctrl-alt-del it just flashes black and goes back to the same issue.

To try to fix it, I tried opening in safe mode and troubleshooting and then I also tried to revert back to the previous version by doing an update uninstall but I have a whole new problem keeping me from using any of those options... it won't recognize my password. Arrrrgh. I know it's correct, I can log in just fine with it into my Microsoft account on my browser.

I'm stuck, any suggestions out there?

Thank you!

Continue reading...