Windows 10 Updating Windows "Realtek Bluetooth: Your PC has a driver or service that isn't ready for this version of windows 10. A new version is avialable."

• Thread starter Thread starter arendparend
  • Start date Start date
A

arendparend

Good evening! I've searched for this some days now, lets try my luck here! (:

Main problem : I'm currently updating windows and the process gets stuck at 25%. The error message looks like this "Realtek Bluetooth: Your PC has a driver or service that isn't ready for this version of windows 10. A new version is avialable."

On "More Informationen" the problem shows up. Probably I need to update my Realtek bluetooth device.

I followed the steps and tried some other things too to update the bluetooth device.

My problem: Every time i try to update the device it says that it's already on the newest version and the main problem appears again when updating. I've tried to update every bluetooth device under "Bluetooth" in the device manager including that one with the name Realtek Bluetooth. I actually don't really need the Realtek bluetooth device any longer so if it's somehow possible it would also just be fine to deinstall it. I've also tried to deinstall it in the device manager but the problem is still there.

Thankful if anyone has any thoughts about how i could complete the update!

If something was unclear I'll try my best explaining it, just ask :)

Continue reading...

Back