Windows 7 Upgrade To Windows 10 Pro From Windows 7 Pro

• Thread starter Thread starter JohnScott_8700
  • Start date Start date
J

JohnScott_8700

Hi guys I really want to ask you in general and what are your ideas about running a existing windows 7 computer any version of windows 7 and has a upgrade option to upgrade to windows 10 to that version of windows you have now I am currently running windows 7 okay and I am between the start menu of windows 7 and windows 10 and I did try out windows 10 because i had a existing PC of windows 8.1 pre installed and i never liked 8.1 and i tried windows 10 out and still had issues and so i decided to use a hp reinstall disc for windows 7 pro that came with a HP laptop I had that I no longer have but had the disc and decided to install that on both my Dell laptop and dell desktop and i did all my updates activated the product but now windows 10 is out and Microsoft keeps trying to tell people to upgrade to windows 10 from their operating system my idea is that Microsoft should keep windows 7 till 2023 which i think its worth it and windows 7 is less than 5 years older and i have friends and people that run windows 7 still but I don't know if i should take advantage of the upgrade my hardware and software meet the requirements but i don't feel its worth it but i am always getting that notification to update to windows 10 and I want to hear your opinion's on what you have to say so that is why I am talking to you guys if you have an answer so thanks for your help

Continue reading...

Back