Windows 10 URGENT: My Windows computer's internal audio is pitched down permanently at certain intervals and just fine in others.

• Thread starter Thread starter snowfake
  • Start date Start date
S

snowfake

This issue has been tormenting me for a while. A few months ago I installed a voice changer and messed around with different settings for a live output of a voice line. I set the settings to deeper than my usual voice, and then proceeded to uninstall the program. The program was the trial version of NCH Software's Voxal Voice Changer. After uninstalling it however, my microphone was permanently pitched down. After reinstalling it, I tried to troubleshoot it to no avail and proceeded to, somehow, pitch down my computer's internal audio playback. I uninstalled it subsequently, and it seems that now it will bounce between my computers internal audio being pitched down and my microphone's audio pitched down, seemingly randomly. I don't know if my microphone is just fine while my computer's audio is pitched down or vice versa. The only substantial piece of evidence I have gathered from this is that, whenever my computer's audio is pitched down, there seems to be audio input from "speech runtime executable." A simple search concluded that this was part of window's internal system. PLEASE HELP - this issue is quite literally the worst as I am a freelance video editor and amateur music producer, so audio plays a big part into my daily life. Thank you for any and all help on this issue!

Continue reading...

Back