Windows 10 Using Microsoft Spotlight for both Lock Screen and Windows Desktop (via Dynamic Theme) but images are different - want the SAME!

• Thread starter Thread starter SirMatthew
  • Start date Start date
S

SirMatthew

Up until Saturday, I was using the same image as the Lock Screen as my Desktop background. I don't recall how it was setup, I just know that it worked. THEN I goofed and right-clicked a picture and inadvertently selected "set as desktop background." Bad move. I could NOT for the life of me figure out how to get things to go back. I couldn't find a system restore point recent enough to try, so I downloaded the Dynamic Theme and set Windows Spotlight as my desktop background. NOW my problem is that I get different images for the Lock screen and the desktop background. I realize this is not a major issue but I am compulsive OCD and I assure, it BOTHERS ME. Is there a way I can fix this??

For some reason, and I haven't figured out why, the lock screen pictures are nicer than the ones I'm getting on my background. I just cannot believe how ONE errant mouse click can wreak such havoc! Again, I realize this may sound overly dramatic to some but I can assure you, I am quite serious.

Thanks for any help! I am just STUMPED!

Continue reading...

Back