Windows 10 Varieties of BSOD and failed Intel Diagnostic tool

• Thread starter Thread starter JoãoEstevam
  • Start date Start date
J

JoãoEstevam

Greetings,

I would like to ask this community if you can help me with this major issue. Recently I bought some parts in Canada(I live in Brazil), such as a Intel i7 7700k 4.20Ghz, and a Corsair to build a gaming computer for my girlfriend. The rest my girlfriend's father bought here in Brazil, a motherboard, an AMD Radeon 5 230, and a cooler. Well, as soon as we turned it on for the first time, running Win 10, everything went smoothly, until I decided to play League of Legends and Overwatch it runned from 5 min up to 20 min, but alway crashing with many different blue screens errors code. Multiple times it were the IRLQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error without quoting any specific driver, or Memory_Management, sometimes the text would just be bugged, others the screen would turn red and the PC shutted off and then restarted.

The red screen I supose was caused because of some imcompatibility between the GPU and CPU, so I took the AMD out and tried it ou with the onboard GPU (Intel Graphics 630), the results got worse. The framerate in LoL, dropped to 12 fps (before with the AMD it was running smoothly), and the crashes and blue screens became more frequent. We changed the RAM, the memory_management error wasn't seen again.

We tried testing the CPU with intel's tool, but it would fail around the Math test giving the following message:

Temperature Monitor Stopped

Temperature Monitor Failed
IPDT64 Failed
--- IPDT64 - Revision: 4.1.0.27
--- IPDT64 - End Time: 25/05/2018 12:30:25

----------------------------------------------
FAIL

Current Junction Temperature is 100C
Current Degrees Below Max 0C
Maximum Junction Temp Allowed 100C
Test Result - FAIL
Please check your Processor Thermal Solution
Temperature Monitor Stopped by User
Expected Greater than 1 degrees below max
Received 0 degrees below max

Temperature Monitor Stopped
Test FAILED

-------------------------------------------------------

the specs are:

Operating System
Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
CPU
Intel Core i7 7700K @ 4.20GHz 30 °C
Kaby Lake 14nm Technology
RAM
8,00GB Single-Channel Unknown @ 1066MHz (14-14-14-35)
Motherboard
Gigabyte Technology Co. Ltd. H110M-S2PH-CF (U3E1) 34 °C
Graphics
Standard Monitor (1920x1080@60Hz)
Intel HD Graphics 630 (Gigabyte)
Storage
111GB SanDisk SSD PLUS 120 GB (SATA (SSD)) 32 °C
Optical Drives
No optical disk drives detected
Audio
Áudio Intel para telas

There is another setup here, almost the same as this one, except for RAM, and it is working just fine. I'm worried about the PSU my girfriend's father got, which I think it's 250Watts, and about the overheating. We also plan to get another GPU, a Nvidia Gtx 1050 possibly. Thank you for your time and help, and pardon me for my english (no pun intended).

Continue reading...

Back