Windows 10 Various BSOD stop codes after system upgrade and troubleshooting

• Thread starter Thread starter NicholasBG
  • Start date Start date
N

NicholasBG

Just like the title says I've had a month of nonstop BSODs. It all started when I replaced the majority of the hardware in my system at the end of December. Currently I am running an AMD Ryzen 7 3800X with stock Wraith cooler, GTX 1070, Corsair CMK16GX4M2D3600C18 (currently clocked at 2733), WD Black 1TB NVMe, WD Black 1TB HDD, Thermaltake 850w Gold Plus

Since its started I've gone through and installed windows on a different drive, tried each stick of DRAM individually in every slot, swapped memory to a different brand from the original GSkill 16gb I had, memtest86 ran for 24 hours once on the gskill twice on the corsair, only a single error during first pass on the Corsair that couldn't be replicated. Fresh install multiple times. Downclocked CPU and RAM just incase they were unstable stock, deleted and update to the newest drivers, update to newer but not the newest drivers just incase of compatibility issues. I can't possibly figure out what the issue is, if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. I'll link the dumps for the most recent ones since my last fresh install.

Thank you!

Link:

Continue reading...

Back