Windows 10 VPN issue with KB4343909

• Thread starter Thread starter DanCalGl
  • Start date Start date
D

DanCalGl

Hello,

I usually use MSFT VPN client in my Windows 10 laptop to connect to a Meraki MX 64 as the VPN hub to get access to my resources. Everything has been running smoothly (more or less) till today.

No matter how I tried, I never got a VPN connection following the same steps and I didn't receive any error. VPN client just said "Trying to connect" for ever, w/o an error message or success message.

As there should be something different I started to think about it and suddenly I realized that this morning some fixes from MSFT Update have been installed in my computer so I took a look. I saw two fixes, "KB4343909 and KB4343902". Second one was related to Adobe while the first one seemed to be more important.

So I decided to uninstall the first one and after some reboots, now I can connect again using VPN client. So it seems there is a problem between this fix and the VPN client or at least, there are some side effects.

I've been looking for some additional information about that fix, but I have found nothing relevant to this issue.

Have you heard anything related to this? Is there anything I can do to apply the fix while using the VPN client w/o problems?

Thank you very much.

Continue reading...

Back