Windows 7 Wacom as of Monday 12/17/2017 Will not connect to Windows 7 Laptop!

• Thread starter Thread starter Thana Dorothea
  • Start date Start date
T

Thana Dorothea

As you can tell by the title on Monday of this week (12/17/2017) I was trying to use my Wacom Intros 3 tablet. When plugging my tablet in the little blue light will flash on then, no light. I have tried all that a 15-year-old on the internet can do. I have restarted my computer at least 7-8 times now to no avail while deleting all my drivers with a tablet in and out. I hate tried high and low power and plugged it into every USB. I've called Wacom for help 3 times and have had 0 luck!

I can not see anything else to do and the people at Wacom told me to contact windows but your bot hung up on me so I came here! Is there any way I can fix this? I've gotten this tablet to work just fine on a windows 10 and mac a few times while not working on this computer. It was even working fine in the morning when I was working on a school project!

I run, Windows 7 Profesional on a Dell Precision Laptop with a Wacom Intos3 Tablet.

I have had exactly 0 problems beforehand as well and can not understand what is going on!

Continue reading...

Back