Windows 10 Why do I still have unknown drivers installed in my laptop using Windows 10 OS even though I just reset it? How to track unknown drivers and How to re

• Thread starter Thread starter Bhem
  • Start date Start date
B

Bhem

Hi there,

Anyone who is kind hearted to help me fix the issue I found in my Dell laptop. Your assistance would really help me clear my mind and learn while understanding what's inside of my laptop. Here is the case, I just reset my laptop to ensure that nothing is connected anymore. Before I reset my laptop, using CMD I typed in netstat -ano and it displays all connected sites, I tried to disable them using task manager to remove the connection and it helps but last only a minute, once I restart the Laptop it keeps on coming back. I tried a new step and typed in msconfig and uncheck all unknown software, I check with CMD and the connection is removed yesterday. Then this morning after exploring google chrome I shot down my laptop since it asked me to sign in with my windows account. After shotting down my laptop the problem occurs and this time I am not able to log in anymore as the password is incorrect. I Tried acessing safe mode and fixed to restart and let windows fix the error but with no help I'm still unable to log in. I don't know what is the main cause, so to fix the problem I reset my laptop. After reseting waiting for a few hours, excited to open again and verified to ensure there are no unknown software anymore.. But to my surprise here they are again... I click on CMD and typed in msconfig, then new window pop-out. The info displays details about system configuration. I clicked under services and check the box at the bottom to hide all microsoft services, there are three unknown software that are installed in my laptop and I don't know what they are and I can not find info about them. Please help me understand. These are the list of unknown manufacturer.

Service Status

1. Dell help support Running
2. MyWifiDHCPDNS Stopped
3. TrueColorsALS Stopped

Continue reading...

Back