Windows 10 Why would a windows 10 update render my computer almost completely useless and I had to bring it back from that state?

• Thread starter Thread starter toronto-maple-leafs-fan
  • Start date Start date
T

toronto-maple-leafs-fan

todays windows 10 update came very close to ruining my computer as I had to bring it back from its useless state. once back online I first ran a malwarebytes scan thinking maybe a virus, all I had in the notifications was to restart computer and there seems to be a problem with my audio to run a troubleshooter should fix the issue. I was all set to throw my laptop out when I decided to try what my computer tech had told me once to turn laptop upside down and hold power button for about 30 seconds. This is what I did and finally computer turned on. My laptop was crashed, frozen blank screens then the date then black screen till i did the upside down hold power button to revive it. Prior to this problem there was a message that windows taking a little longer but no worries the updated will be done shortly windows working on a fix. Then shortly my laptop became virturely useless. If i didnt perform this procedure im not sure it was coming back, this makes me really angry because how can these updates do that to my computer. It was working perfectly fine until the update almost fried my laptop.

Continue reading...

Back