Windows 10 Wifi Not Working For Games, But Fine On Other Stuffs. My Laptop Is The Only One Suffering From This.

• Thread starter Thread starter KhoiDoanNguyen
  • Start date Start date
K

KhoiDoanNguyen

The title briefly explains my entire problem. My laptop is the MSI GF63 Thin 85C, bought it a week ago. Currently running on Windows 10. At first it was fine but after 3-4 days the wifi starts slowing down on GAMES ONLY, and now I can't even seem to run any of my games. The webs are working nicely. I can get access to Youtube, Facebook, Netflix, etc. quickly, in fact. Also, my laptop seems to be the only one that is having trouble, cause I checked other devices and did not see a single problem. The games I have are Rainbow Six Seige, League of Legends, Counter Strike: Global Offensive, Apex Legends and For Honor. I successfully ran the games for about1-2 minutes without lags and after that it just went from 30ms to a few thousand. I don't think the wifi or its location is the problem. I have also tried many methods like updating wifi drivers, reinstalling it, restoring Windows 10, restart Laptop, turning off Firewall, etc. It would be wonderful if someone could assist me on this.
Thank You.

Continue reading...

Back