Windows 10 Win 10 - multiple Bsod

• Thread starter Thread starter GauthierLausberg
  • Start date Start date
G

GauthierLausberg

Hello to everyone,

I've been dealing with some bsod issues for a while now.

I tried to solve myself the problem by analyzing the minidump files (via bluescreenview) but the bsods are still there despite my efforts.

Here is a dropbox link containing the minidumps ( of today and day befores ) files and other screenshot ( Let me know if you prefer another program to access the files ) : Windows bsod files

In view of the errors indicated:

- I thought of checking my rams via mem86. Nevertheless by using only the rams which had correctly passed memtest ( cfr : screenshots ) without error, the bsods persist.

- I also thought of updating my computer peripherals (network card, etc).

- via Cmd : "sfc /scannow" found no integrity violation.

- Window is up to date

- Via Cmd : I used "verifier" on all non microsoft softwares, the result was a bsod loop at startup indicating "DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION" but without parameter 1 ( ex : 0x00 ). Unfortunately, the bdos of the loop did not generate a minidump file.

- Having seen that this could be a cause of the problem, I have never tried to overclock before.

- I reset Windows ( keeping my files first, then a second time by removing everything).

- I have avast antivirus premium and malwayrebytes premium, neither reported a virus or malwayre.

- I was told that the problem seemed to come from my network card driver, so I uninstalled the driver to replace it with the one recommended by the manufacturer (see the fix 1 folder in the dropbox link). But the problem persisted.

Thank you in advance for your assistance and I would be happy to provide additional informations or follow your recommendations to address the issue.

Continue reading...