Windows 10 Windows 10 20H2 BSOD commonly while browsing on Chrome

• Thread starter Thread starter luisivan1
  • Start date Start date
L

luisivan1

System:

Ryzen 5 3400g (at stock freq)
16gb 3200 mhz (currently running at 2666 mhz)

B450m ds3h V2

500 gb WD Blue SSD

1Tb WD Blue

BSOD:

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Sorry for english, i will try to make it clear

All started with Protools First, and i thought maybe it was the PACE driver, or Protools itself but no it was from ASIO4ALL, so the problem from Protools was fixed but then Google chrome started to give me problems to the point where the pc started a boot loop (i think that´s the name) at this point i decided to install a fresh copy of windows.

After the fresh windows was ready, i no longer have issues with protools first but the google chrome problems persists.

NOTE: I play videogames like star wars battlefront which is a "heavy" game for this APU also i do amateur streaming with NDI but i don´t have any issues with both, no BSOD while playing and streaming ( at 3200mhz and 2666 mhz).

While using another browser (opera gx) i don´t find issues, for example: having more than 15 tabs open, in google chrome i got BSOD while having like 3 or 5 tab.

I tested the memory ram, with windows tool (memory diagnostic i think its called in english) with no issues, then i tested it with memtest86 and 0 errors

Then i used "BlueScreenView" to see the file that causes the BSOD and found that ntoskrnl.exe was the culprit of all the BSOD so far.

also the sfc/scannow and chkdsk c/ (i dont remember the complete code for chkdsk) and no problems found

I forgot to tell that the majority of the BSOD were when watching a video or videocall (google meet)

Minidumps: minidumps.rar

Continue reading...

Back